BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Berry Brownie Torte
on March 30, 2021
- Follow instructions on Mom's Place Gluten Free Brownie mix to make the batter.
- Line 9 inch cake pan or 8x8 square pan with wax paper; grease paper.
- Pour batter in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from the edges of the pan.
- Let it cool in pan for 15 minutes. Invert onto wire rack and remove wax paper. Turn right side up onto serving plate and let cool completely.
- Beat cream and sugar in small mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Spread filling over brownie. Top with berries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy!