BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Black Beans and Pork Crockpot Soup
on April 01, 2021
- 6 tsp Mom's Place Gluten Free Chicken Bouillon added to 6 cups of water
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 can green chili's (undrained)
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 lb dried black beans (rinsed)
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless pork roast
- salt to taste
- In a 6qt. crock pot, combine the chicken broth, onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
- Add the pork and beans.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or on low for 8.
- Remove pork to a plate and using a fork, break them into large pieces.
- Remove half of the soup and put it into a blender and puree it.
- Add soup and pork back to crockpot.
- Season with salt, about 1 tsp.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Serve with sour cream, fresh cilantro, and your favorite salsa