BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Pancakes
on March 28, 2021
- 1/2 cup Mom's Best Flour Blend
- ½ cup Cream of Rice Cereal, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- Mix flour, rice cereal, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and brown sugar in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat egg, milk, and margarine with a wire whisk until well blended. Add to dry ingredients; mix just until blended. Let stand 5 minutes; stir in blueberries.
- For each pancake, ladle scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Flip pancakes when bubbles form across the surface of the batter.
- Repeat until all batter is cooked into pancakes.
Yield: 10 pancakes