BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Cheesy Potato Chowder
on March 31, 2021
- Add 6 Tablespoons of cream of potato soup with 1 1/2 cups water, and add to large crockpot.
- Add carrots, celery, onion and diced potatoes.
- Add chicken bouillon mixed with water (4 cups) to crockpot. May need to add more, depending on how much you want to make.
- Set the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add the cream cheese, cooked bacon and grated cheese and mix well.
- Let it melt and thicken. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with some extra crumbled bacon and shredded cheese on top when serving. Also would works great in Mom's Place Gluten Free Bread Bowls.