- 1 Cube or ½ C. butter
- 3 T. baking cocoa
- ¾ Can evaporated milk
- 3-4 C. powdered sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- In a sauce pan over med heat melt butter and stir in cocoa.
- Add evaporated milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add sugar and continue to stir. Cooking on low boil for 4 min. remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Allow to cool and can be stored for short term in the cupboard or for a longer time in the fridge.
- Can be reheated in the microwave 30 sec at a time and stirred. Careful not to heat it too much it will crystallize and become to hot to handle.
Delicious over Mom's Place Cup O' Cakes & Cakes!