Cilantro Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. lime juice, or 1 fresh lime squeezed
- 1 Packet Mom's Place Gluten Free Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 jalapeno (with or without seeds, depending how hot you want) (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix well.
- Pour into container and refrigerate.
- Add all ingredients in large microwave safe bowl with lid.
- Microwave for 8 minutes with lid on bowl.
- Take out of microwave (will be hot) and fluff the rice mix.
- 1 can black beans
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro
- In a large pot, saute garlic and cumin in the olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until everything is heated completely.
Enjoy these dishes and dressing with Mom's Place Gluten Free Sweet Pork Burritos!