BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Cornbread Waffle and Chili
on March 30, 2021
Ingredients for chili:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 cans pinto or red beans
- 1 small onion
- 2 - 14 oz. cans tomatoes
- 1 chopped green pepper (optional)
Ingredients for topping:
- shredded cheese
- sour cream cilantro (optional)
- Make chili per directions on package.
- Mix corn bread according to package.
- Heat waffle maker and pour corn bread batter into waffle maker, based on waffle maker's instructions (depends on size of waffle maker how much batter you put in).
- Bake for approximately 1-2 minutes until golden and remove from waffle maker (time varies based on waffle maker).
- Place on plate and pour 1 cup chili on top, adding topping garnishments and enjoy!