BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Creamy Chicken Penne
on March 30, 2021
- 8 oz. Mom's Place Gluten Free IsiBisi Penne Rigate Pasta
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tsp. GF Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups spinach (fresh)
- 4 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the penne pasta according to the directions on the bag. Drain and set aside.
- In a deep skillet, fry the bacon until crispy. Remove onto a paper towel to drain and and then chop the bacon.
- In the same skillet, cook the chicken with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Add garlic and cook until soft.
- Add spinach and tomatoes, and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add the cream and parmesan, and bring to a boil.
- Add penne and bacon, and stir until fully coated in sauce.
- Serve with fresh parsley, parmesan and red pepper flakes if desired. Enjoy with our yummy Mom's Place Gluten Free French Bread or Mom's Place Gluten Free Bread Sticks!