BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Fruit Pizza
on March 30, 2021
FOR THE FROSTING:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. gluten free vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 Tbsp. cream (more if needs to be creamier)
- Assorted fresh fruit cut into slices (such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, mandarin oranges, etc.)
- Follow instructions on Mom's Place Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix to make the dough, but not cook yet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll chilled dough into two big cookies (we made our shaped like large hearts) and place on large cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cook; chill in fridge.
- Mix frosting ingredients together and spread on chilled cookies.
- Chill again to set and thicken the frosting. T
- op with fresh fruit. Cut into slices and serve!