- 3/4 Cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 package Mom’s Place DeLallo Gnocchi, boiled or pan-fried*
- 1 Tbs. Balsamic Glaze
- 1/4 Cup loosely packed basil leaves
- Boil Gnocchi as indicated on packaging or see note below for pan-fried option. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add tomatoes and cheese to gnocchi.
- Drizzle glaze on top.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves.
*Note: For added flavor, instead of boiling, pan-fry the Gnocchi for approximately 10 minutes with a Tbs. of olive oil, turning on both sides to cook through.