BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Lemony Tuna Pasta
on April 04, 2021
- 2 cups any Mom's Place Gluten Free Pasta
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Moms Flour Blend
- 2 Tbsp. dijon style mustard
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill or 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth with Mom's Place Gluten Free Chicken Bouillon
- 2 (5.5 oz) cans chunk tuna (drained)
- 1/2 cups Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- Dill Sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, set it aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a medium saucepan cook celery, onion and garlic in hot oil until tender.
- Stir in flour, mustard, dill, lemon peel, and pepper. Add broth all at once.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, whisking to remove any lumps.
- Stir in tuna and pasta.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl stir together bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Sprinkle on tuna mixture and layer lemon slices on top, bake covered for 15 min.
- Uncover and bake another 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 min.
- Add dill sprigs as garnish.