- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mom's Place Gluten Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1lb. Ground Beef
- 2/3 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. Prepared Mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, milk, cheese, oats, onions and salt.
- Add ground beef and mix to combine well.
- Form mixture into 8 mini meat loaves.
- Place in a lightly sprayed 9x13 inch pan. (or line pan with aluminum foil for easy clean up).
- In a separate bowl combine ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Mix thoroughly and spread evenly over meatloafs.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot or cool down and freeze on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Then remove them from the pan and place in freezer bags.
I like to make these ahead of time and freeze them for a quick, filling meal. Reheats easily and can be made into a whole meal or an on the run snack. I double or triple the recipe and make a batch for dinner for everyone, then freeze the rest of the batches for future use.