BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Mini Taco Bowls
on April 04, 2021
- Spray corn tortilla with pan spray. Heat Tortillas on a skillet heated to about 350 degrees
- Place 1 tortilla in muffin cup. I like to place a 1/2 pint jar into the shell. Repeat with all 6 shells. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 min. till crisp. Remove from oven and cool.
- While shells are baking, fry hamburger til brown and add 1/2 package of taco seasoning mix preparing as directed.
- Spoon taco meat into shells.
- Add your topping and favorite salsa, drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.