BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Granola
on April 05, 2021
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, honey, butter (coconut oil), and vanilla.
- Once the peanut butter mixture is combined, mix it with the dry ingredients until the oat mixture is moistened.
- Press the granola in a shallow pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees. *The granola will get crispier and crunchier as it cools.
- Cool for at least 20 minutes and store in a sealed container.