BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Pork Chop Dinner in One Pot
on April 05, 2021
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Oil
- 4 to 5 Pork Chops
- Poultry Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Cups Uncooked Rice
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced into Rings
- 1 Green Pepper Slided into Rings
- 1 Tomato Sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Mom's Place Gluten Free Chicken Bouillon
- 3 Cups Water
- Heat oil in large frying pan and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Place chops in large casserole dish and sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning.
- Place one ring of onion, tomato, and pepper on top of each chop.
- Sprinkle rice over meat and vegetables.
- Mix Bouillon in water and pour over rice, making sure liquid is evenly distributed.
- Cover tightly with foil or lid and bake 1 hour at 350°