1 package Mom’s Place DeLallo Gnocchi
1 pint cherry tomatoes, left whole or halved
- 2 to 3 ears of corn, kernels cut off
- 1/2 a bunch of asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 to 2 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1/2 a large red onion, diced into bite-size chunks
1/3 cup olive oil, divided
freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
red pepper flakes, for serving (optional)
freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
torn fresh basil leaves, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 450° and line a rimmed metal baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the gnocchi, tomatoes, corn kernels, asparagus pieces, zucchini and red onion onto the sheet pan. Drizzle with half of the olive oil and season with salt, pepper and all the chopped garlic. Toss each vegetable separately from each other and rearrange onto the pan.
- Slide the pan onto the middle rack of your oven and roast for 9 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway and continue to roast for 9 more minutes.
- Remove, toss and gently press on the cherry tomatoes so they release their juices. Serve with a little extra drizzle of olive oil, red pepper flakes (if using), Parmesan cheese and torn fresh basil.
Recipe adapted from Simply Scratch