BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Sloppy Joe and Buttermilk Biscuit Bake
on March 30, 2021
- Brown hamburger. In a large sauce pan, follow the directions on the Sloppy Joe mix so that it is simmering.
- For the Buttermilk Biscuits, follow the directions on the mix and bake them in the oven for 1/2 the time on the instructions (8-10 minutes).
- After the hamburger is cooked and the Sloppy Joe mix simmering completed, place the hamburger in the sauce pan with the Sloppy Joe mix and mix together.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a medium size casserole dish (i.e. 8x8 size, may be larger) and spray with cooking spray.
- Place Sloppy Joe hamburger mix in casserole dish. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and place 6-9 biscuits on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy! It is also great as left-overs, although you may not have any because it is so yummy!