BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Sloppy Joe Shepherd's Pie
on March 30, 2021
- 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger
- 1 package Mom's Place Gluten Free Sloppy Joe Mix
- 1 - 8 oz. can gluten free tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup gluten free ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 4 cups mashed potatoes (instant potatoes are much easier - takes only minutes)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Follow instructions on Mom's Place Gluten Free Sloppy Joe Mix (except using 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger instead of 1 lb.).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take completed sloppy joe mixture (mixed with the hamburger) and place in casserole dish.
- Add green beans to top of mixture.
- Place mashed potatoes on top of green beans, and then top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!