BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Truffles
on March 31, 2021
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a blender, food processor, or your hands (depending on how soft your cookies are), process snickerdoodles until they become very fine crumbs.
- Add in cream cheese and mix until fully combined.
- The dough should be moist enough to hold together when you press it into a ball.
- Using a tablespoon, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for ~30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring periodically to ensure no clumps remain.
- Using a toothpick, dip each ball into melted white chocolate, gently tapping side of bowl to remove any excess.
- Place back onto parchment-lined baking sheet and immediately top with sprinkles. Repeat until all truffles have been coated.
- Refrigerate for ~15 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.
- Store truffles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for up to 1 month.