BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Taco Pasta Bowls
on March 28, 2021
- Brown hamburger
- Add taco seasoning, using directions on taco package.
- While taco meat is simmering, boil water for pasta & follow the directions on the pasta.
- When meat and pasta are done, split the pasta into 4 bowls, split the meat up on top, add spinach, shredded cheese, TBS of salsa, and ¼ - ½ of an avocado to each bowl.
- Mix the fiesta chili lime package with the sour cream. Place a dollop on top of each bowl.
- Add any other taco condiments you prefer - chips, olives, guacamole, pico, etc.
- Enjoy! Serves 4.