BACK TO TOP
Grandma's Gluten-free Apple Dumplings
on March 31, 2021
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix together items for the sauce, bring to a boil and allow to simmer while making the rest of the dumplings.
- Peel and grate the apples.
- Mix the ingredients for the pastry together and roll out like a jelly roll.
- Spread with the apples and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up and cut in 2 inch pieces.
- Place in pan and cover with sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned.