No Products in the Cart
All you have to do to make soup out of a butternut squash is cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, roast it, and blend. No need for complex cubing, and the caramelization from roasting makes for a satisfying flavor.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Halve squash lengthwise and remove the seeds.
3. Sprinkle squash with salt and pepper.
4. Place butternut squash halves skin side down in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Bake until tender, approximately 50 minutes.
6. Once removed from the oven and cooled slightly, scoop squash meat out of skin and place in blender.
7. Blend squash, broth, and sage until smooth. Add salt if desired.