BACK TO TOP
Yummy. Amazing. Best. Granola. Ever. (Gluten-Free)
on April 01, 2021
- 3-1/2 cups Mom's Place Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Combine oats and almonds in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated in cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15min. or until toasted, stir occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, butter, honey, and vanilla powder. Stir in the sunflower kernels, coconut, apples, cranberries, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in oats mixture.
- Press into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350degrees for 13-18min. or until set and edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars or break into clumps.
- Store in an airtight container.
Prep: 30 min.Bake:15 min.