BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Blueberry Cheesecake
on March 29, 2021
- Follow instructions to make 2 Mom's Place Gluten-Free Simple! Graham Cracker Crusts and press into two 8 or 9-inch pie dishes. Bake crust for approximately 10-12 minutes, depending on size of pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl for 30 seconds. Add sugar, Mom's Best Flour Blend, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolks, one at a time and mix.
- On low speed, add cream.
- Scoop filling into baked crust dishes and bake at 500 degrees for 8 - 12 minutes, then 200 degrees for 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on size of dish.
- Leave in oven for 30 minutes with door ajar. Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Top with blueberry pie filling and enjoy!