BACK TO TOP
Gluten-Free Cherry Berry Cheesecake Pie
on March 31, 2021
- Mom's Place Simple! One Step Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 packages (12 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Mom's Best Flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups pitted fresh cherries and mixed berries (such as blueberries, raspberries and/or sliced strawberries)
- 3 tablespoons cherry, raspberry or strawberry jam, warmed
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Prepare crust as directed on packaging, stopping before putting it oven.
- BAKE for 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FOR FILLING: PLACE evaporated milk, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Arrange cherries and berries on top of pie; drizzle with warmed jam. TIP: • 1 can (15 oz.) pitted, dark sweet bing cherries, drained (about 1 cup), can be used instead of fresh cherries.
Prep: 20 mins
Cooking: 38 mins
Cooling: 180 mins
Yields: 8 servings